Thread: ‘Send to Kindle’ and PDF support in iOS update for Kindle

‘Send to Kindle’ and PDF support in iOS update for Kindle

I came to know that there is supposed to release of new Kindle update on the app Store. I came to know about that it will have Send to Kindle and PDF support. Tell me whether the thing which I have stated over here.

Re: ‘Send to Kindle’ and PDF support in iOS update for Kindle

Yes you are right there is new update has been launched. There will new design for the Magazines. Well you will be able to get the huge selection over the 400 magazines as well as newspaper when it was available on the Kindle Fire. you will be able to read print replica textbooks. It will have the rich formatting and the layout for the print editions. It will support for the notes as well as highlights.

You will be able to send the documents through email by using ‘Send-to-Kindle e-mail address ‘ options. All the documents are supposed to achieved into the Amazon Cloud. You can redownload the same on the iOS and all the supported Kindle devices. You can also open the PDF through Mail or Safari and transferring through the same from the iTunes. It is having support for the PDF table of the contents and the thumbnail navigation. It will also allow you to view the Kindle Books and Newsstand.

Ok thanks a lot for the useful information. Can you tell me whether it is having syncing support for the page which you have read last for sending to the Kindle documents?

I don’t think so you will be able to get the above mentioned thing. I have sent the MOBI file and it was available on the iPad without having any issue. the Sync icon was disabled. There was ‘Sync to Furthest Page’ menu item and it was active on the Fire.

I really loved the above mentioned update and I was able to read magazines on the iPad of mine without having any issue. I am hoping that they will provide something which will allow you to view all the Amazon video media which I have bought on the Apple device of mine. I don’t want any media converting tools as that of iFunia.

I noticed an interesting thing. Well I have updated the device and it created the sent-to-email address for that particular device. However you will be able to sync iDevices rather than that of Kindle. Following thing helped me to resolve the same.
    Make sure that one should have selected the primary Send-to-Email address and it should be put on the Kindle archive. From the Amazon Kindle account page you have to select Actions and go for Deliver to my… Option and select the iDevice.