Thread: Reinstalling operating system, Drivers and Programs in Dell Inspiron 1545

Reinstalling operating system, Drivers and Programs in Dell Inspiron 1545

I hope you all have read the title properly, so now what I am saying is that I am trying to reinstall operating system, Drivers and Programs as well in my Inspiron 1545. I just saw a recovery folder in my E drive so I just want to know if I can use that for the backup or not. I also have a re installation DVD , Drivers and Utilities DVD as well. so I am confused as if with which way should I go? So I would be happy if you can give me some advise on this that would be better for me.

Re: Reinstalling operating system, Drivers and Programs in Dell Inspiron 1545

You can use that DVD for the installation that is very much safe method to do that. I suppose you will also be having a backup CD for the restoration purpose. This method will surely help you.

idea Re: Reinstalling operating system, Drivers and Programs in Dell Inspiron 1545

Hey don’t worry about that, I have got a solution for you. Press F8 during the bootup of the system, you should be able to get a Repair Your Computer option. Now selecting that will help you navigate to the restore/recovery function. On selecting that the recovery partition will help you to restore to the factory settings. That’s what you should look at. Do let me know if the above given procedures does work for you or not.

Re: Reinstalling operating system, Drivers and Programs in Dell Inspiron 1545

Hi just look at the link that i have given you here there are well documented guides given over there you can view them and try it on your dell system. It would be of great help for you. So do give a look for that particular guide and let me know if that was helpful or not.