Thread: How to convert isilo pdb file to kindle format

How to convert isilo pdb file to kindle format

I recently purchased a new Kindle 2 ebook reader for myself. The problem is that I am got many books and textbooks in isilo pdb fomat and I want to use it on this kindle 2 ereader. So, does anyone know of a way to convert this isilo pdb fomat to the kindle format so that it can be read in Kindle 2? Thanks for taking your time for helping me out in advance.

Re: How to convert isilo pdb file to kindle format

I researched for an answer to your question and it looks that many people are facing the same problem. Anyways, I found out from one reply that there was a isilo app on the ereaders website that you need to download and install in your ebook reader. After that you will be able to read the isilo pdb fomat books on your Kindle 2.

Re: How to convert isilo pdb file to kindle format

Yes, Amazon is offering iSilo app on its appstore market for a price of $9.99. With the help of this app you can read documents for iSilo, Palm Doc, or plain text on your Kindle 2 or any other ebook reader that doesnt support isilo pdb fomat books quite easily. You also get thousands of readily downloadable eBooks, reference, non-fiction/fictional works with this iSilo app.

Well, it seems that there are no conversion software made till date for converting isilo pdb file to kindle format. However, you can download iSilo 6.10 software for Windows and install it in your operating system. After that open the isilo pdb file in this same software on your Windows OS and then save the content to a text file and then you can use the same text file on your kindle 2 ebook reader.