Thread: Is there a LED flashlight app for windows phone mango?

Is there a LED flashlight app for windows phone mango?

Guys is that true is there a flashlight app for windows phone which uses phones flash to light up continuously. Is that true? I don’t know the name of the application by which I can check that out better would be if you can give me some help by which I would be able to get it, that’s what I am saying here.

So any information on this subject please share it with me it would be of immense help for me that’s all I can say. Waiting for your response.

Re: Is there a LED flashlight app for windows phone mango?

Hi the application name is Flashlight-X application and is a free application that is available in the windows phone marketplace. So better check out there. Otherwise you can visit this direct link from where you can check that application out. You will get all the information about the product from there itself.

Dude you will love this great application believe me it turns on instantly as soon as you launch your application. Also it does not turns the screen blank when the flash is on. In fact you wont find any difference in the screen when the led flash is on. Its a great app yo should check this out.

Nice to hear about it but before that I want to ask a silly question with you all and that is will this app be supported in all the windows phone or not? That’s what I want to know? This is a question about the compatibility which you should answer it out. Do answer it out for me.

cool Re: Is there a LED flashlight app for windows phone mango?

Quote Originally Posted by Katherina View Post
    Nice to hear about it but before that I want to ask a silly question with you all and that is will this app be supported in all the windows phone or not? That’s what I want to know? This is a question about the compatibility which you should answer it out. Do answer it out for me.
    Yes in all the windows phone except the HTC Mozart , Mozart has a different flash that is XENON flash and hence that’s the reason why it will not work with it. Apart from that majority of the windows phone like dell venue pro, lumnia and all will definitely work with it. That’s my guarantee.

Don’t you all think it will require a lot of storage, since it is using the camera of the phone and hence in the process will be storing large amount of video files in the phone. don’t you all think it can happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RaAbi View Post
    Don’t you all think it will require a lot of storage, since it is using the camera of the phone and hence in the process will be storing large amount of video files in the phone. don’t you all think it can happen?
    Yes obviously there is a possibility of that thing happening but you don’t have to worry there is always an update for the application and in the mean while I am sure that it would have been fixed. Since none of the users have reported a complain about the extra usage of the memory by the application. So as of now just relax you will do fine with this application. Believe me.