Thread: Do you really think windows phone is not worth?

Do you really think windows phone is not worth?

I really wanted to know why exactly people hate or comparing the windows phone negatively with other OSs, I have seen people commenting badly or negatively on both the phone and the person who own this windows phone. Why can’t they just accept the fact that there are people who really like this phone and that’s the reason WP is still present in the market with a good reputation.

I am one of them who are a huge fan of windows phone, I have till now used all the version of windows phone but truly impressed with mango version. No matter who tells what I love windows phone. And I am sure there must be lot of people who do agree with me.

Re: Do you really think windows phone is not worth?

Yes I do agree with you my friend. Windows phone may not be the best but let me tell you that its one of the worthy and comparable OS present in the telecom market. Currently I am using HTC surround having windows phone 7 running on it. I never had any problem with it. And trust me while using this phone till now I never felt like switching to some other android or apple phone. This HTC phone is so satisfying that I never makes me think or any other phone no matter who says what.

Also let me tell you till now I have met somewhat around 20 to 30 people who did nothing but just criticized my phone just because it was a windows phone but that didn’t make any difference for me. I would like to tell you that let those people criticize, you just enjoy the windows phone world and wait for the next version release.

I am neither in the favor of windows phone nor android. I have seen people using both the phones having without any issue and also I have seen many people using these phones but having lot of issues. So there is no point of talking about which phone is better or the best.

If you go and check various forum of their specific brands you can notice that their genuine user are still facing multiple issue with the model they are using and also on the same forum site you can also see that there are people who are enjoying the same model with an ease. Recently I read a Nokia Lumia article on net and I what I read was that there are some people reporting about this latest windows phone, some says that windows phone is dead where as some says Microsoft failed to impress their users.

All I would like to say is that everyone has their individual opinions and view who cares, you just carry on with what you have and enjoy your world, let the world speak.

I am an android phone user I have a Samsung Galaxy S with me. This phone is my 3rd android phone, since I am a huge fan of android I do not prefer any other brand other than android but that doesn’t mean that I hate windows phone or some other brand. It’s just that I am use to android phones and I am really comfortable with it. I never hated or criticized windows phone in fact I love some of its devices especially the latest Lumia 900, it’s quite impressive. i am planning to gift my brother this Lumia 900 phone. And if possible I will certainly somehow sometime try to switch to WP in future but for now android is enough for me.

This is my genuine feedback after using an android device. I was a committed android user; I had Galaxy nexus with me. Enjoyed this phone a lot for at least a month but later on there not even a single day where I was forced to reboot my handset for at least 3 to 4 times a day. Either the phone use to crash or it uses to get hanged in-between. In spite of getting a dev phone from google I was not satisfied with its consistency. But yes there were no other issues I faced other than that reboot problem.

I also have a windows phone and a iOS phone at my home with my family members, let me tell you that the stability which a windows phone and an iOS platform provide is awesome and it is something that android cannot provide. This issue has been seen from the first generation of android and they have not yet come up with a fix for this issue. Android lacks smoothness and consistency in all of its phone’s specifications.

I also have a windows phone and a iOS phone at my home with my family members, let me tell you that the stability which a windows phone and an iOS platform provide is awesome and it is something that android cannot provide. This issue has been seen from the first generation of android and they have not yet come up with a fix for this issue. Android lacks smoothness and consistency in all of its phone’s specifications.
    I guess if the stability issue with android is carried out for a long time then definitely they are in problem as there has been already other OS with a neck to neck competition present in the market. If this issue continues with android then definitely they are going to lose most of its retained customers including me. I have also been facing the exact same issue with my phone. Already I am bored with android’s same functionality and repeated features and above over it if such problem will occur then definitely I am going to switch to some other phone. And if switching is the only option then it’s just windows phone that comes to my mind. So I guess soon I am going to be a member of WP.

This is my genuine feedback after using an android device. I was a committed android user; I had Galaxy nexus with me. Enjoyed this phone a lot for at least a month but later on there not even a single day where I was forced to reboot my handset for at least 3 to 4 times a day. Either the phone use to crash or it uses to get hanged in-between. In spite of getting a dev phone from google I was not satisfied with its consistency. But yes there were no other issues I faced other than that reboot problem.
    I completely disagree with you. Even I am genuine committed android user, why don’t I am having any problem with their phone. And let me tell you the android phone which I am using right now is my 7th phone. And I also would like to tell you that I still have the other 6 older android phones with me till now, they are neither defected or repaired nor I am bored with them. It’s just that whenever a new android version or a device is introduced in the market I buy it for a better experience and enjoyment. Those other 6 phones are now actually being used by my other family members.

None of them have showed even a single minute problem till now. Let me tell you my friends it’s not the brand that works it’s the user that make the device work. If you are a good and responsible user than definitely you would have retained your phone till now.

I think all of them are the best at their place but the only thing I do believe is that at some point people are unable to accept the fact that even WP is an excellent and best option other than android and iOS, maybe this is because of lack of marketing.

Everyone know apple was the first one to come in market and then came android but now everyone believe that android as good and as popular as iOS is. And that’s the reason today android raised its bar so much, but the same thing has not been possible with WP, they are still not able to create the top level image theoretically but technically they are far much better than android and iOS if you ask me.