Thread: Sony Reader is getting froze on start up

Sony Reader is getting froze on start up

I have recently bought a Sony Reader and I have installed 100 Classics on it as well and the problem that I am facing now is that it is getting froze on start up, I have been trying to reset it but then it is not making any difference in my case, is there any other solution that I can try out to get rid of this issue??

Re: Sony Reader is getting froze on start up

I have recently bought a Sony Reader and I have installed 100 Classics on it as well and the problem that I am facing now is that it is getting froze on start up, I have been trying to reset it but then it is not making any difference in my case, is there any other solution that I can try out to get rid of this issue??
    I think that it might be processing the books that you might have added to the reader, just try to leave it in the loading state for a file and let it complete the process and see if it is working fine after that or not, I have faced the same and it happens when we add book to the reader and it also happens when we switch memory cards, so if you are having the same case then don’t worry about the same and just wait and give it some time for processing the books. Hope that helps.

I don’t think that I am having the issue that you have explained above as I have given it enough time for completing the process but then really don’t think that it is running any process and so, is there any other method that I can try out to get rid of this issue?? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

I think that you might have filled up the internal memory there are possibilities it can be the cause of the issue, anyways for now you can just try out a hard reset method and from next time just make sure that you are not loading too many ebooks on the internal memory and move it to the memory card when they are close to fill the internal memory and so. Juts check it out and then let me know if hard reset is helping.

I think that you might have filled up the internal memory there are possibilities it can be the cause of the issue, anyways for now you can just try out a hard reset method and from next time just make sure that you are not loading too many ebooks on the internal memory and move it to the memory card when they are close to fill the internal memory and so. Juts check it out and then let me know if hard reset is helping.
    I think that you had guessed it right, I mean that I had recently loaded a no of books and they might have got saved on the internal memory anyways I did a hard reset and now the issue seems to have been solved. From next time I won’t be saving them in the internal memory at all.

I think that you might have been lucky with that solution, actually I am facing the same locking up issue at the start up where the reader won't stop loading and just keeps saying "Starting Up". I have left it like that for hours and it ended up eating the battery but then have not loaded it yet, other than this I have also tried out the hard reset as well as the soft reset method but then it is just not making any difference in my case, is there anything else that I can try out to solve this issue??