Thread: Can i use Nook2Android root with a Nook Simple Touch reader

Can i use Nook2Android root with a Nook Simple Touch reader

I know that my question will be sounding weird but then I just wanted to know that can I use Nook2Android with a Nook Simple Touch reader, actually I have been checking out the same and I have not found any instance of the STR, I am not able to make out that how does the Nook operating system works, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can clear my doubts.

Re: Can i use Nook2Android root with a Nook Simple Touch reader

I know that my question will be sounding weird but then I just wanted to know that can I use Nook2Android with a Nook Simple Touch reader, actually I have been checking out the same and I have not found any instance of the STR, I am not able to make out that how does the Nook operating system works, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can clear my doubts.
    As far as I am aware you won’t be able to use Nook2Android root with a Nook Simple Touch reader as they both are different devices, STR basically uses different method for the rooting and it is not capable of dualboot as well.

I thought that they are similar.I think that the n2a cards are the best solution for the users like me who are probably care for their Nooks and don’t want to take a risk of bricking them. I was willing to get interactive fiction on the Nook Simple Touch reader and I have also found one mentioning that there is a program called Twisty which is being used to render newer interactive fiction, it was also said to be running on Android and eInk but then I am not able to make out that how will it be handing on-screen keyboard, what do you think about the same?

I think that if you follow instructions properly than there are very less chances were you will get your nook bricked and so, I will say that it is impossible, In my case I have been using a nook and I had rooted it since the say the soft root was available, and for the android I am really not interested in getting a android device which cannot be get rooted.

Even I have heard that you can't use an n2a SD card for the NC on an STR but then I have found that the autonooter for the STR can just work by booting off the SD card, the other thing I wanted to know that why will be one coming up with an n2a card for the STR which will work as that from one of the NC - boot with the SD card. I have not yet found anyone demanding the same after rooting STR was confirmed.