Thread: Postcard Maker 1.4: Great Windows Phone 7 app to create funny pictures from the photos and sending ecard.

Postcard Maker 1.4: Great Windows Phone 7 app to create funny pictures from the photos and sending ecard.

I am using Nokia Lumia.I got the one of the best application in my phone i.e. post card maker. From this you can create a funny picture from photos. I just wanted to know other than that what we can do with postcard maker?

Re: Postcard Maker 1.4: Great Windows Phone 7 app to create funny pictures from the photos and sending ecard.

Postcard is nothing but to help the someone to identify the typical parts of postcards and then create own postcards by using template. Post card is available for create picture from photos and you can send the ecard. Along with you can record the audio and send it by email with your Ecard.
    With help of this you can post audio message on facebook. You can attach your voice with ecard and post on facebook.

Re: Postcard Maker 1.4: Great Windows Phone 7 app to create funny pictures from the photos and sending ecard.

A neat feature of this post card is that you can record sound or message to send with your post card. you can also share your treasurable moments with your friend and family.
    You can even add funny text whatever you want. Interesting feature is that you can record a sound and message and easily send with postcard. It has been available in the market. You cannot use the trial version. If you want to use you have to buy it.It has some extra ability to add audio, editing image and ease to integrate with facebook.