Thread: Best stylus for Wacom Digitizer

Best stylus for Wacom Digitizer

Please recommend me the best stylus for my HP TC1100 tablet pc. Actually I bought this new HP tablet recently last week. and now I am looking out for a stylus for my tablet access. Anyone there to suggest me with the best wacom digitizer. Make sure that the digitizer should be also possibly be able to work on other tablets too as even my brother is owning another tablet with him and even sometimes he need a stylus for use. Please let me know as soon as possible with the reasonable price.

Re: Best stylus for Wacom Digitizer

Ok if you really need the best stylus then I would suggest you the axt-mb100-0s01 stylus by axitron. Let me tell you that this stylus not only works with the TC110 but also I think it is compatible with TC4200 and I am also sure that it will also work with some of the other older tablets including the Motion and Gateway. You can get it for some around $15 to $20 if bought from the local retailer shop.

Yeah that’s a good option, let me tell you that almost all the wacom Tablets uses the same digitizer pen including the TC1000 and also all the Samsung series 7 slate. But for the HP model I guess the one which you have mentioned is the best suited one and also they are good enough for the model.

But it’s quite depressing to see that certain companies are knowingly raising the prices especially the eBay, let me tell you initially they use to sell out the pack of three pens for just $30 but now it seems like they are raising the price beyond the expectations. Recently I bought one from eBay, and guess how much it cost me? I literally paid off $80 for just one pieces. I should have bought it before at the time when they use to sell a pack of 3 for $30. At least I would have used each for 6 to 8 months.
    So I think this $15 pen is really a good deal.

I was suppose to buy a digitizer pen for myself from eBay but I think after reading out your post now I need to switch to some other option. Even I feel that $15 pen is a good one but how can I get it and also want to know from where.

Can anyone tell me from where I can get this $15 stylus, can I get it by placing an order on web or do I need to visit some known retail shop? Also please let me know that whether this small amount digitizer is worth buying? Please help I have TC1000 tablet pc with me.

The simple and the best was to get it is to go on google search type “axt-mb100-0s01” or “axitron axt-mb100-0s01 stylus” and then hit shopping, definitely it will appear on your screen. The first option appear on your screen will be the one which will take you to the destination i.e. nationalwidesurplus site. Or else you can directly go to Nationalwidesurplus site and buy it but according to me google will be the better option.

Remember that in that site you will get the product at $14.99. and if you prefer to buy it from some other site then you can get it from Amazon, remember at Amazon you can get the same product for $17.99 which is almost $3 extra than the above one. Now its on you from where do you prefer to buy.

Hey even I would suggest you to buy axt-mb100-0s01 stylus by axitron, this product is truly the best one and also the most compatible one available in the market. if you go on to buy it from nationalwidesurplus then you will get it with very much comfortably and not only this you will also be getting a side button and also an extra nib along with the pack. This means that you are not only getting the stylus in a cheaper rate but also its providing you will certain benefits.

You know I already got one from there. I ordered it through online and you know they delivered it at my place just within 3 days after I placed the order. You know something the stylus which I got almost looks similar to UP710E eraser pen except the color which is completely white, hope you got it right, UP710E eraser pen is the exact same pen which Wacom used to make.

Yeah the eraser works perfectly awesome with my TC1100 especially with Onenote, the interesting thing is that the extra tip provided is proved to be more beneficial to me as this tip is more useful for those who do drawing and I personally prefer drawing a lot.

But now I have certainly bought a new Samsung Series 7 Slate and I already tried that pen on it, let me tell you it works smoothly. Also the most interesting thing is that other pens of any other tablet pc including the Motion LE series works the best ways on Samsung Series 7. But there is still a small minor problem which I am personally facing is getting the Wacom driver to work in Windows 8 that too without breaking the cursor.

I can see something “CBB” written along with the serial number, but unaware of what exactly it means. I have seen many people saying that those letters have something to do with the batch of the product

I can see something “CBB” written along with the serial number, but unaware of what exactly it means. I have seen many people saying that those letters have something to do with the batch of the product
    Dude you can see only “CBB” written along with the serial number but also “CBC” other than CBB written. I am not sure but according to the review those letter on the serial number indicates that your model belongs to the newer and the latest batch and it cannot or may not face any screen separation issue.
    In my tablet the serial number has “CBB” written in the middle of it, but I have never tried flexing it. the reason I am not flexing it is because I don’t want to face any breakage.