Thread: Download Error on MID-709B Android Tablet

Download Error on MID-709B Android Tablet

For last year Christmas I have for 2 MID-709B Android Tablet PCs. All of them running the same version of android OS. In the first tablet I have installed the Kindle app from the Android market without any problem. When I try to download the same app on other 2 Tablets, it shows me error message. After this all 3 tablets started showing error and saying unsuccessful whenever I try to download anything from the Android market. Can anyone tell me what is wrong going here?

Re: Download Error on MID-709B Android Tablet

If you are not able to download the app from the android market, then there is an alternative way. Directly download applications from the website of the developer., Many application developers to make applications not only through the Market. You can also download them on the site of the developer itself. A simple Google command to the application in combination with the keyword 'developer' will help you to find anything.

I also had the same problem. I think that the cause is probably due to one of the programs you have installed. In my case, the problem has started after installing the extra browser program. I removed that app and problem automatically gets solved.

Have you ever read the error message?

Very often it happens that when we go to download an application from the Android Market appears this message "Error in downloading the application, insufficient space on the device." It is an error because lack of space on the device more often than we do.

I think that this is simply a bug in the new Android Market, which despite having received several updates has not solved this problem. The solution proposed by us and known working is as follows: Go to Settings-> Applications-> Manage Applications-> Market and click Erase Data and Uninstall Updates.

This will return the old Android Market that will allow you to download any application properly. Subsequently, the Market will return automatically to the latest version.

There are several alternative app stores where you can download and install anything on your tablet, Other alternative app stores are websites from which you can download applications directly. By the use of this, you can search, download and install any app on your Android tablet and simply store apk files. Examples of alternative (Android) app stores are:
    • SlideME Application Manager
    • GetJar
    • AppBrain
    • Android Freeware
    • AndroLib
    • 1Mobile

Follow the following steps:
    • Go to Settings-> Applications-> Manage Applications
    • Select the voice Market
    • Click Clear Data
    • Click Uninstall updates
    • Head to the Market Android
    • Download the app again

In this way you can download apps without that error message appears, of course, the procedure should be done whenever there is the error returned is not a definitive procedure. Unfortunately it happens those download are stored in temporary files that take up valuable space on your smartphone as well as updates obsolete.

The Android Market is a showcase for the mobile platform, because the system consists of applications. Based on my findings and complaints, there seems to be a widespread bug in the shop. It would be characterized in several forms:
    • Hang on "Start downloading"
    • Blocking the download of "Download"
    • Page displaying the Android Market is inaccessible