Thread: How to connect Blackberry to TV and listen Music

How to connect Blackberry to TV and listen Music

I am looking for a way to connect my blackberry to my TV or any kind of stereo system and then listen to music through it. For now I have cable which as a headphone plug on the one end and 3 colored cords on the other end. There is also another cable which has double ended headphone plug. Which one should I need to connect?

Re: How to connect Blackberry to TV and listen Music

You should look it by yourself which cable suits perfectly on your TV. As far as I know that if you want to listen BB phone’s music in TV, I would use 3 colored cords cable. It perfectly compatible to send audio and sometimes video signal to the TV.

A few days ago when I purchased a micro HDMI cable to HDMI for the BlackBerry Playbook, This cable can be considered to control the display directly on your TV / TV. You

If your phone does supports TV Out feature, then you can possible connect the BB to any TV or stereo. But for that you will need a compatible cable or adapter. Third party accessories may not for in this situation. Android phones appear to be the ones with the most options designed for TV Out as they are multimedia-centric.

There are many very cheap cables on the web but you must pay close attention to the fact that those who are cheap and have an internal chip that does not work with BB and then would not work with your TV. There are other more expensive with new chips and you have to check that is explicitly compatible with Blackberry OS. The certainty, however, have it only with the original BB cables.