Thread: Offline Browser for HP Touchpad Tablet PC

Offline Browser for HP Touchpad Tablet PC

I own a HP touchpad and I mostly use it for to Web surfing and other related this during the web development. At work I use the device to display my web design work. The HP Touchpad has wifi connectivity but there is no wireless network available in my office and I cannot browse online sites. So I would like to install my website's files on the device and use it view the web pages offline. Is there any app which will help me to load or view sites offline in Hp Touchpad?

Re: Offline Browser for HP Touchpad Tablet PC

AS far as I know that there is no such application available for HP Touchpad or Web OS. There is no way you can view the pages offline through some other applications. The only possible way is to browse the pages online and then save the entire page to the system physical memory as a html file. You can then open that file whenever you want.

Re: Offline Browser for HP Touchpad Tablet PC

Quote Originally Posted by FLU|TER View Post
    AS far as I know that there is no such application available for HP Touchpad or Web OS. There is no way you can view the pages offline through some other applications. The only possible way is to browse the pages online and then save the entire page to the system physical memory as a html file. You can then open that file whenever you want.
    i dont think so. the HP has built the HP Touchpad mainly for WEb purposes. This tab is meant for web lovers. The OS name WEBOS suggests that, this tablet includes several features that webmasters and some web designers needed. i am not familiar with that yet but i think there might be few hidden features which must be revealed.