Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-02-2012

Is Samsung omnia a Multitasking phone?

Hello friends, I have recently updated the Samsung omnia to windows mango. I was thinking that when I go to multitasking screen, is there an option to close all the applications which are been opened. So I can close all those application which are been opened and make some space on RAM. Is it possible to have it or not? I have seen that it is there in iPhone, where you close all those application which are been running in the background. Please help me, thank you.
Old 20-02-2012

Re: Is Samsung omnia a Multitasking phone?

It is not possible in the Mango phones, this option is not been added in the phone, let me tell you that when any application is been gone to background then it freezes and it does not drain the battery of phone. I would suggest that there should be X button to close the application in the Multitasking Screen, which we close all the application.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,