Thread: How to reinstall applications Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

How to reinstall applications Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

Hello friends, I want to reinstall some of the application on my Nokia lumia phone, but I am not able to get the method to do it and also have searched for it but not getting any relevant information for it. I have installed many of the applications and games on the phone but now I am not getting them, so wanted to install then back on the phone. Does anyone among knows that how to do it and is it possible to reinstall the application on the phone? Please help me, thank you.

Re: How to reinstall applications Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

You can easily browse the complete download history, which will include your application and games which you have installed on your phone and be able to re-install them. Just go my phone section on the windows phone website, if you do not have ID for that then use the Windows Live ID to sign in. Once sign in then you click on Account, then you will be getting the list of applications which you have downloaded from Marketplace. There is option of reinstalling the application, which is very nice, go and try it.

When I was trying to try the above method then I was not able to get the login option, but it was already login. If you have already login then I am able to send re-install notifications to live account. To check that I have login into live account from the phone, there was no link in the email. I should get the link of the application to re-install it. I have also entered the URL directly to browser of the phone. The link is not at all supportable. Then I have tried another method, such that I have gone to Marketplace, to search for the application originally purchased. I have search it a lot and founded the application which were there, then I was able to get the re-install option, so I test it to get the information via Live account, but the application was not be send via Live account.

I have tried it and it working for me and I am getting the link on my live account. The link of marketplace is active, so when clicking on the link then it takes directly to the application in marketplace. Let me tell you that the application should be downloaded automatically on the phone when you have clicked on reinstall, so you should get the notification of the download.

I am not able to get the option of re-install from marketplace but getting the link in the email. I am not able to get the option to download and it is not been send to the phone along with location services turned on. I have also tried the method of pre-update, and then also it was not helpful for me. I think that there are many options available for re-install by Microsoft.

I would suggest one thing; you better go to help option in the marketplace and will get the method/option to install all those application which are been purchased from market place, which might be helpful and also it might work for you.