Thread: Samsung Focus Mango is not opening .eml files

Samsung Focus Mango is not opening .eml files

I have recently bought Samsung Focus Mango and I am not having any such issues with the same but then now the problem that I am facing is that .eml files are not opening, I am using the built in Oultook email client, in my case I receive a lot of .eml attachment files daily and I want to get them open on my phone, I am sure that it should open as my friend is having the same phone and he is able to get the .eml files opened, I don’t know what is the issue all about, is there anyone who can help?

Re: Samsung Focus Mango is not opening .eml files

I have recently bought Samsung Focus Mango and I am not having any such issues with the same but then now the problem that I am facing is that .eml files are not opening, I am using the built in Oultook email client, in my case I receive a lot of .eml attachment files daily and I want to get them open on my phone, I am sure that it should open as my friend is having the same phone and he is able to get the .eml files opened, I don’t know what is the issue all about, is there anyone who can help?
    Even I am facing the same issue in my case I have been receiving .eml files from Yahoo, actually I monitor a YahooGroup and when I receive an email of request then the users post here is attached as .eml and I am not able to open the same, I have been looking after a solution for it but then I have not found one yet, if anyone finds a solution for the same then please share it will be highly appreciated.

I have checked out for the same and I have found that there is one app that is capable of opening the .eml attachment and it is named as K9 Mail, so just check it out and see if it is helping or not.

Thanks for your research but then I am aware of the application that you have just mentioned but then it is an android app and we are using Windows Phone and we can try it out, is there any other such app that I can use in Windows Phone to open the .eml attachment.

I am not very sure but then I was having the same issue and later I was able to get it open after I changed the Exchange versions, in my case I am having Office 365's Exchange Online and the phone seems to have been updated as well and since then I am able to open .eml attachment, if you all want then you can try out the same and see if it is helping you as well.