Thread: Samsung galaxy shows charging even when unplugged

Samsung galaxy shows charging even when unplugged

I am having Samsung galaxy and the problem that I have started facing is that the Samsung galaxy shows charging even when unplugged, I have been trying out rebooting the phone but then it is not making any difference, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has resolved the issue with any solution??

Re: Samsung galaxy shows charging even when unplugged

I am having Samsung galaxy and the problem that I have started facing is that the Samsung galaxy shows charging even when unplugged, I have been trying out rebooting the phone but then it is not making any difference, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has resolved the issue with any solution??
    I am having the same issue and I have not yet found a solution for it by now I have tried rebooting the phone a no of times and I have tried out factors rest as well but then not luck yet, is there any solution that I can try out to get rid of the fake charging notification?? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

You can try out the below possible solutions and see if it is helping:
    • First just go in to network setting and then in to usb connection and then just enable the ask when connected option and then restart the phone.
    • If that does not help then you can wait till the battery drains out completely and after that plug it to charging and see if it is helping.

Just try out the above solution and then let me know the response that you are getting.

I have tried out the battery draining solution that you have explained but then it is not making any difference and after unplugging it still indicates as if it is getting charged, other than this I have also tried out enabling the option by going in to the usb connection but then even it did not made any difference, is there any other solution that I can try out to solve this issue???

If the above solution is not helping you out then you should better contact the service center and see what they have to say about the same, just contact then and they will definitely help you out if it is any kind if hardware or software issue.