Thread: Would you prefer Motorola Droid 4 or some other device?

Would you prefer Motorola Droid 4 or some other device?

Please suggest my friends. I am looking out for a best android smartphone and my preference is Motorola. Now specifying the things I would like to directly mention my choice, its Motorola Droid 4. Yes I am thinking to buy a Droid 4 soon but I don’t want to lose any of the chances for buying the best smartphone. It is for sure that once I buy a phone I am going to keep it for next 4 years and not going to buy another one. So better i would not take risk and chance by getting this Droid 4 directly.

I would like to get suggestion from all you people if possible. So please help me out whether this Droid 4 is best suitable one, if not then is there any other device which I should go for?

Re: Would you prefer Motorola Droid 4 or some other device?

Really if you ask me I would personally go for Rezound, I know it sounds quite surprising as also most of my friends didn’t like my choice but I truly liked this HTC device. Maybe Droid 4 and Gnex are very much new in the market but still if you ask any one they will surely go for Nexus as it has much better software as compared to both Droid 4 and Gnex. But then for me it’s only Nexus and other than Nexus it’s Rezound which goes around my mind. Rezound for me seems to be almost equals both Droid 4 and Gnex.

Other than everything trust me Droid 4 have never came across my mind, at least I could think of Gnex but Droid 4 is far away from my picture.

I think if I am not mistaken the Droid 4 was suppose to work with the Webdock from Motorola. Actually I already have a laptop which I feel is too large and also it makes it difficult for me to carry it to my college. I am either planning to buy an ASUS Transformers or else I will go for Droid 4. But most probably I would really plan to upgrade to Droid 4 as I already saw that the Webdock worked with it. But also on the other side I heard that Transformer is one of the best tablets amongst all other tablets with respect to the price and some of the other specifications. Just wanted to know whether this webdock would be better with Droid 4, I would have went for Transformer but it’s too expensive and also out of my budget.

I am looking out to upgrade from my Droid Incredible and also let me first tell you that I already have an upgrade discount available through Verizon. Initially I felt that it was a good move from my side choosing the best smartphone, but later on I noticed that it was getting too slower and also became almost boring. Anyways I guess now it’s time to replace it. Obviously now I am going to buy Droid 4 and make it as my next preference. It was actually a mail I received from Verizon talking about this phone which ultimately caught my attention and also impressed me, so now planning to go to the local nearby Verizon store and buy it.

If possible I will also go and have a look at some of the other phones too but most probably won’t buy them as I already planned Droid 4 in my mind.

Hey friends even I have some doubts regarding the best phone to be bought. The first thing which is going around my mind is that should I really prefer Verizon store to buy a cell phone? I really wanted to buy a smartphone, but not just the smartphone should be best but also the place should be good and best from where I will most probably buy the phone. Should please tell me should I really visit the Verizon store or else I should prefer some other store like Best Buy? Other thing I would like to know is that can I reinstall all the programs from the Android Market & Amazon Market on my new phone with again buying the program?

Also please suggest me the best phone amongst the below choices which I have shortlisted, no matter what happens I am going to buy one amongst them only.
    • Droid 4
    • Droid RAZR
    • Droid RAZR MAXX
    • Galaxy Nexus

I would better suggest you to buy a phone from Best Buy. The best thing you can do is after buying the phone just match the price with the Amazon.com’s price which I feel is nearly 10 to 15% cheaper than the Verizon but that purely depends upon the extended contract or the brand new model.

Also I would like to tell you that Best Buy also provide their customers with a gift voucher of worth $50 which you can most probably get at the time of purchasing the device, but I guess they don’t do it always so if you are lucky enough then definitely you can get it.

Last Monday I went to a nearby Verizon store and had a look at many mobile phones. Amongst all of them the only two phones which really impressed me were Droid 4 and the Droid Razr Maxx.

The Droid 4 was very much interesting and I must say that it would really suit me and my requirements. But Droid Razr Maxx was truly amazing, it seriously blew me away. I purposely tried to point out some errors and faults so that I could just stay on with Droid 4 but you would not believe I was couldn’t find any negativity through which I could blame the whole Razr Maxx.

The only reason I preferred Droid 4 was due to its good looking keyboard, I was really willing to buy a phone with a keyboard but after looking at Droid Razr Maxx I don’t mind losing a keyboard on a phone. No matter what happens I am going to buy Droid Razr Maxx.

Also please suggest me the best phone amongst the below choices which I have shortlisted, no matter what happens I am going to buy one amongst them only.
    Better you buy a Droid Razr Maxx, as it is the keyboard of Droid 4 is not so impressive beyond that it has a swipe keyboard which increases the chances of getting repaired easily. But if you compare the Screen quality I would not be able to distinguish and make differences, its quite difficult to say that which one is better.

Speaking about the Verizon, I heard that Verizon is still offering its customer a double data pack deal. So better get your phone from Verizon store as soon as possible as nobody knows how long the promo for the double data.