Thread: Motion LE1600 (windows 7) goes slow after sleep and hibernation

Motion LE1600 (windows 7) goes slow after sleep and hibernation

I have been using Motion LE1600 which is running windows 7 and I have recently bought Motion's 1700 dashboard and have installed 1600 vista graphics driver along with 1600 XP audio and It is also having all the MS update as well and everything works fine but then the problem that I am facing is that when it goes in to sleep or hibernate mode and I bring it back in to the normal mode then system goes very slow, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea in resolving it??

Re: Motion LE1600 (windows 7) goes slow after sleep and hibernation

I have been using Motion LE1600 which is running windows 7 and I have recently bought Motion's 1700 dashboard and have installed 1600 vista graphics driver along with 1600 XP audio and It is also having all the MS update as well and everything works fine but then the problem that I am facing is that when it goes in to sleep or hibernate mode and I bring it back in to the normal mode then system goes very slow, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea in resolving it??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that have you tried out uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it if not then try out the same and then let me know what you get, you can also try out uninstalling and reinstalling the Display Adapter as well, I also wanted to know the solution that you have tried so far so that I don’t suggest you the same, as it will be a waste of time.

By now I have tried out the below solutions, but then they have not helped:
    • Uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling it
    • Uninstalling the Display Adapter and then reinstalling it
    • Changing power plans
    • Changing USB setting of the power plans as well

Other than this I have also ran the check disk utility but then they have just not helped and the issue is still the same, is there any other thing that I can try out to get rid of this issue??

You have already tried out a no of possible solutions by now, anyways just try out changing the motion dashboard under power and see if it is making any difference or not, just check it out and then let me know the result.

I wanted to share that I have checked out the Motion Dashboard and I was thinking out changing the advanced settings for the power plans but then I don’t know which settings will be the best can you recommend me those?? I am not having any issue in disabling in Hibernate or Sleep but then I don’t want to do that and I want to end this issue if possible rather than ignoring it. After wake up cpu runs at 100% and it makes everything non-responsive and I have to just reboot it to get it work properly and I am tired of doing the same, is there a effective solution that I can try out to end this?? any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I have checked out for the same and I have found that this issue is common when the wifi is not turned off before the device go in to the Standby, so if you turn it off before it goes in to the wifi then after wakeup it won’t hang as usual, I am not very sure about then same but then you can at least check it out and see if it is helping.

I did the same and the issue is appearing to be solved but then even I am not very sure if the issue has been solved by turning off wifif before the device goes in to the sleep mode or because of the additional Atheros driver which I have installed as it was found by the Ms Update. Anyways I am happy that the issue has been solved. I hope that the same issue does not appear again in my case.