Thread: Problems in calibrating the touch screen of Motorola Droid 4

Problems in calibrating the touch screen of Motorola Droid 4

I am using Motorola Droid 4 for some days now. I am not new to use of touch screen devices. But I found that Motorola has a problem with its touch screen. While trying to click on one item, another item is clicked. Sometimes a small part of screen doesn’t work. To solve this I tried to calibrate its screen. But I could not find the option in settings for screen calibration. Can anybody help me with screen calibration?

Re: Problems in calibrating the touch screen of Motorola Droid 4

The problem mentioned in your question is also faced by many more people using Motorola Droid 4. There is nothing wrong with the software or hardware of the phone. The phone just lacks screen calibrator. You can download ‘MultiTouch Visualizer 2’ from android market to test the sensitivity of touch of your finger on screen and positioning of finger on screen. The software then calibrates the above factors and encodes the software of phone accordingly.

Re: Problems in calibrating the touch screen of Motorola Droid 4

Sometimes this same problem occur if the phone goes on for long time without reboot. In my case, 1 week without reboot led to this problem. Try rebooting, if the problem still persists try the above mentioned software. If still problem persists, then Motorola service center should be the last resort for you.