Thread: Receiving error code 184 on my Toshiba netbook nb305-n413bn

Receiving error code 184 on my Toshiba netbook nb305-n413bn

Hey friends please help me, please let me how to get rid of this error message I am getting. I have a Toshiba netbook nb305-n413bn with me and it’s a brand new model I bought 2 days ago. And within this two day I am getting such unwanted errors.

Everything happened when I started the PC health monitor program, I receives an error warning saying MainFrm.cpp(184). I didn’t get anything what exactly it was. Believing that it should not prove to be a fatal issue I closed the program and also shut down the system till now. Now I am using my home PC which is working very well without any problem. I didn’t understood a single line of that error warning, anyone who can explain me what exactly it means what could be the solution for this unwanted problem.

Re: Receiving error code 184 on my Toshiba netbook nb305-n413bn

I don’t why exactly this error has been occurred but the good news is that I have come up with a solution as even I faced the same problem with my system too. At the time when I got this same error there was no one to explain me the issue and also no one was able to suggest me the exact solution for this issue. But ultimately I sorted the issue.

What I did was first deleted the both the Toshiba PC Health program and the Toshiba Service Station program. After deleting both the programs I went into the Toshiba support center and downloaded the latest revisions of both the programs and then installed them into the system and then guess what the issue disappeared, from then I have never received error 185 yet and also the programs runs smoothly. Trust me the same solution have been suggested to most of my friends facing the same issue and it worked in their case too. So think it should definitely work for you too.