Thread: Gmap and Joiku app not working in Nokia 603 Belle

Gmap and Joiku app not working in Nokia 603 Belle

I am facing some issues with the new Nokia 603 Belle mobile phone and hope someone can sole my problems. As when I try to use Gmap its starts and shutdowns within a minute. And about Joiku application does not gets detects via data connection and I am not able to use it as a router in my computer. And I am not able to add a widget of Nokia Internet Radio on home screen. And if I try doing this I get an error saying that the application does not work fine. As all this application were working great in my old Nokia 500 Anna. But I am not able to do it on this new Nokia 603 Belle.

Re: Gmap and Joiku app not working in Nokia 603 Belle

I am also having same problems as you are facing but can you let me know I think as have you checked the TV out capability of Nokia 603 Belle. As I am also having problems with this application. As when I connect the TV out cable it shows the icon on the home screen but no TV display is seen on the screen. And even if I try to see the videos in the video player it crashes. So help me with these issues also. And one more thing if anyone can help me with internal FM as there is not mentioned in the manual for the same.

I am not sure about the other issues like TV out, Gmap, Joiku application and even the Nokia Internet Radio but for FM you need to use your handsfree as wired Handsfree acts as a receiver for FM signals. And about the TV out it must be an OS bug of Belle.

So as you have mentioned that the FM only works with weird Handsfree that means the specification mentioned is a bit contradicting. So now I think the TV out is also not available. As the specification which are mentioned are given when the phone is introduced. And after that if there were any changes in the specification are not been updated. As I mentioned before also I did not find anything regarding FM and TV out in the manual which was provided in the box. So this is very disappointing think as many users just see the specification and buy the phone as they find good specification.

About the FM you need to use Handsfree and you can listen on loudspeaker but you need the Handsfree as an antenna. As this is not a new feature as this is the same feature which Nokia phones are having from start? And if Nokia 603 had a TV out option then it would have a setting like other phone. Just check over here go to setting – phone – accessories. You won’t find anything about TV out as if it would be having then there would be some setting over here.

For mobile connecting via USB is possible use Nokia CA-157 cable for USB memory connection. As the USB on Go (USB OTG 1.3) is supported on Nokia 603 Belle.