Thread: Unable to install Nokia OVI store in Nokia 603

Unable to install Nokia OVI store in Nokia 603

Hi friends I have recently bought Nokia 603 mobile phone and I am experiencing problem with my mobile phone while installing Nokia store. Whenever I try to install Nokia store in my Nokia 603 mobile phone at that time I get “installation not possible” message. How to fix this problem?

Re: Unable to install Nokia OVI store in Nokia 603

You have to first check in your Nokia 603 mobile phone whether you are getting this message while installing Nokia tore only or you are experiencing this problem while installing other application also? If you are facing this problem while installing other application also then problem is with your Mobile phone Otherwise something wrong with application.

Have you tried to install Nokia store in your Nokia 603 mobile phone after connecting the mobile phone with your computer? if you have not tried then you should connect mobile phone with your computer and then try to install Nokia store and then your problem will get solved.

You have to first connect your Nokia 603 mobile phone with your computer.

• After that you have to visit this page from your computer.
    • After that you have to click on send button.
    • Now you have to select memory from your phone for location of installation.
    • You have to select C drive
    • After that your problem might get solved.

Thank you for helping me. This problem occurs with Nokia Store only. I have also tried to solve this problem by connecting my Nokia 603 mobile phone with my computer and then trying to install that but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

If after trying above solution also same problem is occurring then you have to refresh the firmware of your Nokia 603 mobile phone and after refreshing the firmware your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

you need to connect your Nokia 603 mobile phone with your computer and then you have to open Nokia Suite and then you have to first take backup of all the data from your phone. Now after that you have to go to software update section and then you will be able to see the option for software reinstallation and then you have to click on that. Now after reinstalling the phone software your problem will get solved.

If you want to download Nokia suite in your computer then you have to visit official site of the Nokia and the you have to search Nokia 603 phone and then click on support and then download Nokia suite from there and then install Nokia suite in your computer.