Thread: Nokia 603 not able to charge

Nokia 603 not able to charge

Hello friends I have got a new Nokia 603 as a birthday gift from my parents it’s a good phone but it has one problem regarding its charging. As I am not able to charge the mobile with the charger and by connecting the phone to the computer via USB then to it is not able to charge properly but it charges. I am not able to understand why Nokia are not able to solve this small problem.

Re: Nokia 603 not able to charge

This is a good mobile and you have selected the best mobile phone and also the best company. As it is a new mobile you can take it to the service center and show them this is the problem as if you can charge you phone via USB connecting to the computer so it is 100% problem of the adapter. And I am sure they will replace your charger and give you a new one. And if any other issue just let us know as we are here to solve your problems.

Yes bro thank you for your quick reply. I will take the mobile with the charger to the Nokia care today itself and will let you know what happened. I am also having that the do replace it on the given moment.

Hey don’t worry man they will change it for free as it is not your fault and I am sure about this because I also have a Nokia phone and I had a similar problem as you are facing now. I had taken my phone and my adapter to Nokia care and they changed it on the spot. Hope they do change it for you.

I did took my phone and my adapter at the Nokia Care but they told me they won’t replace it and they said it will take 2-3 days to repair it and they will call back when it is ready. But after 2 days I had got a message from Nokia Care saying that they need more time to repair the adapter. As once i had got my gaming keyboard from Amazon and after 4-5 months when it was damaged I asked them to about the same they dint charge a single money and replaced it without asking what happened how did it happened and all stupid questions.