Thread: Does Motorola Droid 4 has A2DP for streaming music VIA Bluetooth on car stereo

Does Motorola Droid 4 has A2DP for streaming music VIA Bluetooth on car stereo

so my Motorola droid can stream trough the my car Bluetooth stereo because of the A2DP capability as my stereo is latest , so I need to know that will droid 4 has the A2DP capability so that it can streaming music VIA Bluetooth on my car stereo . actually I am planning buy this device and before doing this I need to be sure that it would be able to play on my car stereo . I am also planning to add the radio for make/receive calls via Bluetooth on my car . so is there anyone here who can help me on this . I would be really appreciating.

Re: Does Motorola Droid 4 has A2DP for streaming music VIA Bluetooth on car stereo

Well I was able to stream a2dp on my droid phone without any problem and also I am pretty sure that the Motorola Droid 4 can do it without any problem

Re: Does Motorola Droid 4 has A2DP for streaming music VIA Bluetooth on car stereo

That a great news thanks for the reply nad now that you have mention that you been able to play the music on my droid phone , will you be able to explain me how did you do that, it s been a while but I was not able to do that . can you please guide me trough this, thanks.

That include very simple step to do. just go to the Bluetooth setting on the Motorola droid phone then hold and press on the device name and make sure that you select the phone audio and media both. My phone stream and do the lot of of cool phone functions on the JVC deck

Thanks for the reply, now I got the know its wants the phone fault , it was my stereo that does not support the A2DP.. Really this is frustrating