Thread: Getting SMS from VZWNMN on my Motorola Droid 4

Getting SMS from VZWNMN on my Motorola Droid 4

what is this I am getting the SMS on my droid phone and it say form the VZWNMN, now I can make out it is form the Verizon but I am not sure about this and I have now idea what it is so is there anyone here can tell me what is it and why I am getting this message and the way to stop it , it’s really very annoying. Please help

re: Getting SMS from VZWNMN on my Motorola Droid 4

Probably this is because you might have rooted your phone that why I think you are getting that SMS , can you confirm if you have rooted you phone . may be that might be the reason .

Even I am also getting the same SMS time and time again , and mostly that happen when I try to add the new mail account on to my mobile phone . I think it has something to do with the phone PIN number , but I have no idea why do we get it and how can we stop it , I am planning to contact support let see what they have to sat about this.

I am getting the similar stuff , its extremely irritating. I as well got the an email the other day that was saying a change has been complete to my account, approximately the similar time I received this text. I am not certain if they are related anyway.

And you people here tell me if you have lately flashed sense 3.5? It’s a the option that is enable while you log in to your email account on sense 3.5. so to stop it log into vzw, below plan hit change features, choose the affected phone number, in contact management, remover the sync plus connect feature, click save.

I think They are connected. The email states that your Gmail account is connected to your phone number currently. So at whatever time you get a email on the Gmail account, I get this stupid SMS. Verizon does apprehend I have a Smartphone and acquire notifications for that

The method not to get it is to one way or another unlinks the phone number from the Gmail account, or blacklist the number. Hand cent and Go sms do this however not certain if the stock one does. You might need to put in the number to your contacts, after that blacklist it.

I had same problem and I just talk to the Verizon representative and he stopped the free contact back-up service, shut down the phone , take out the sim card, reinserted the sim card and started the phone and the messages have stopped.