Thread: "mobile data off" messages in Nokia 603

"mobile data off" messages in Nokia 603

I have recently bought Nokia 603 mobile phone and I am facing annoying problem in my mobile phone. In my mobile phone when I disable mobile data option after that it start giving me “Mobile data off” message at top right side of the display. How to get rid of this message?

Re: "mobile data off" messages in Nokia 603

You have said that you this problem occurs when you turn off mobile data in your Nokia 603 mobile phone and I think any application in your Nokia 603 mobile phone requires applications and because of that you are getting “Mobile data off ” message. If you want solve this problem then you have to close all the open application from your mobile phone and after closing the application your problem might get solved.

Yes if any application running which requires internet connection then that can be a reason behind this problem. You should press and hold menu button in your Nokia 603 mobile phone and after that you have to close all the open application and after that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not?

If you want any more help then let me know.

After referring your solution I have press and hold menu button on my Nokia 603 mobile phone and then I have closed all the application but after that also I get same problem. Even resetting my Nokia 603 mobile phone does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I am using Nokia N8 mobile phone and I have also started facing the same problem after updating the mobile phone to Belle. In my mobile phone I get “Mobile data off “even when All automatic retrieval is turned off. In my device web browser also does not connect when try to use it with WIFI and continuously try to use mobile data. i hope in next update this problem will get solved.