Thread: Toshiba Satellite L675 cooling system error

Toshiba Satellite L675 cooling system error

I have the Toshiba Satellite L675 and I am using that from a long time. Last Sunday, it shows me the message which says that there is some cooling system problem and I need to I have to restart the computer and the service twice. I did the same and it was gone for that day but nest day it shows me the same message again. I am repeating the process from last 5 days and I don’t like to continue with this anymore. So I am posting this question over here so that I can get some suggestion from you people. If you are having any helpful suggestion then please reply to this.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L675 cooling system error

What is the temperature of the system? Just check for that and if you find that this is going very high then you can make use of some cooling pad for that and it will reduce the temperature of the laptop and you will not get that message.

Just see if there is dust around fan or heatsink, if it is having dust then just clean with the help of some laptop USB Vacuum Cleaner and clean the dust around that. This will solve the problem for you. I wish you will get some more suggestion on this soon.

Just ensure that you are not blocking any of the fans otherwise vents on the laptop. I have seen many of people are using the laptop on the bed and because of that, many of the times it blocks the vents and for this reason that the laptop get overheated and to avoid any damage of the hardware, it asks you for the restart. This is one of the most possible reasons for this that I can guess and hope that it will be helpful to you.

I was also having the same problem earlier and finally this comes out as the heat sensor problem after trying many of the other solutions for this. Then I upgraded to BIOS vers 1.7, earlier I was having 1.3 and then it solves the problem. So you can also update the BIOS to the latest version of this and it will let you out of the issue.