Thread: Motorola Droid 4 vs. Samsung Stratosphere

Motorola Droid 4 vs. Samsung Stratosphere

Hello friends, I wanted to know that which is the best phone among these two, I am presently having the Droid 2 and also Stratosphere, as it was having the 4G slider which was been provided by Verizon Wireless, so that I use the internet. I was thinking to go for AT&T iPhone with 4G speeds, but heard that Motorola has came with Droid 4 which is also having the 4G LTE and also been available in Verizon Wireless store also. So tell me that it is worth to get the phone, if it then I will swap it with the Samsung Stratosphere. Please suggest me. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Droid 4 vs. Samsung Stratosphere

If you are enjoying on the present then it is of no use that you waste your money on the other phone, where there might be a difference in the hardware of the phone and also it might be having some of the latest software which will be advantage of that phone. If you wanted to have that phone then you can have it, the final decision is upon you to get, as the money is yours to spend.

If you wanted take as opinion then I would suggest that you better wait for the Droid 4, if I have to take the decision then I would surely wait for the phone as it having the dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM and 1080p video camera and also 4G LTE, which is been the best and nothing else is been required in the phone.

I have founded that the Samsung Stratosphere works very much nice and also better, there been only a problem with the phone is with the sliding mechanism which is very much strange. The phone is very much cheap to get and also to have 4G LTE, but I am also waiting for Droid 4. I have strong feeling that the stratosphere will not be there in the market for longer time when the Droid 4 will be released, as the hardware and feature of the Droid will take it on the higher level.

I would say that it is totally depended on you, what you are looking to have in the phone. I do not think that stratosphere is bad phone and there is not having the following /modding support which is there for Droid 4. I also think that the bootloader will be locked on the Droid 4, to find that out you might be stuck with the roms as much the stratosphere. The Droid 4 will be having a better following due to its name.

Let me tell you that Droid 4 is been released and it is been available in the Verizon stores so you can go to the store and check for the phone for yourself, if you really liked it then ask the store that are they selling with old Verizon phones or not.

I do not like the Samsung phone at all as there were plenty of the problem with the phone and also do not like Motorola the screen which is been used was not having the proper one, so I do like to use them. I am having the LG Ally VS740, it is really great phone and I would suggest you that better check out some information about it and if you really like then get it.

I would say that you do not go for LG Ally VS740 phone. Only one thing is good about that phone is the slider beside that it’s a horrible phone, I have used it and was suffering with the pain using that phone. I would suggest that you better go for the Droid 4, is great phone and also if you can wait for little time then there will be a another of the same phone, so you can check out and get the next version one, the decision is yours so think and purchase correct phone for you.