Thread: Motorola Droid 4 is global or not?

Motorola Droid 4 is global or not?

Hello friends, I have read the specification of the phone and founded that it can be used globally, but it is not been declared by the Verizon and also by the Motorola, I feel that it is been the best and also great to use the phone, I am not sure about it, so what you have to think about it? Please share for your thoughts. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Droid 4 is global or not?

I am also not knowing about the facts and also it depend upon the phone, if it is been then the company might have declare, the specification might be looking as it will work for the global use, but not be sure about it.

Beside that the phone is global or not, I have not seen any phone which it made for overall from past three years. There were rumors that this phone is having the specification which are been perfect for the global phone to be and seriously tell that I do not think that it might not be the global phone. I would suggest that the Motorola should work on the quality then making a phone which will work or not, otherwise it will be of no use.

I agree with the original post, the phone is having the specification which can be used globally and I think that the Motorola has done a really great work by making such a phone. If such phones are been made then it will nice for user to take the phone anywhere and also there might be not having the problem of the network of the phone. You might have seen that phones are not been supported by the networks of the other country which was been one of the drawback of them. I wish there that Motorola is coming with the next droid phone, which will much better and also good, I have used whole series.

The Motorola was saying that they will be releasing global capable phone I think that might be the Droid 4 or it might be the Droid 4G. Where I believe that if the phone was global capable then it might have been declared by the company itself, so it might be the Droid 4G which will be released ones the sale of the Droid 4 is slow. So you might be getting the announcement from the Motorola about this phone.