Thread: Motorola Droid 4 keyboard is not good

Motorola Droid 4 keyboard is not good

From what I have seen in the videos, the keyboard of this phone is not looking good at all, that’s all I can say here. the lack of symbols, presence of caps lock button, no @ symbol, no ALT key, no magnifying glass / search key are some of the reasons why I did not like the keyboard of this phone. So that’s what I am saying here. Anyways the people who have used this phone will be having better knowledge about the keyboard of this phone. so what do you all have to say about this, please comment on the same. I am waiting for the response.

Re: Motorola Droid 4 keyboard is not good

May be it is designed in such a way that it is going to meet the standards of the ICS. Well the keyboards of the droid 4 from what I have seen in the video the Droid 4 keyboard is much better than the keyboard of Droid 3 a step above from it.

I don’t know why physical keyboard has been kept for this phone, well I have seen the on screen keyboard of this phone and tested it looks good. So those who all do love physical keyboards I am sorry for that but personally I don’t like a physical keyboard and on screen keyboard is really beneficial that’s all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    I don’t know why physical keyboard has been kept for this phone, well I have seen the on screen keyboard of this phone and tested it looks good. So those who all do love physical keyboards I am sorry for that but personally I don’t like a physical keyboard and on screen keyboard is really beneficial that’s all I can say.
    Ok if you don’t like physical keyboards then let me tell you some of the benefits of the physical keyboards in the phone here are few of them
    1) You would be able to see the complete screen when you are doing the typing.
    2) Also entering of the combination of keys is a good thing for sure. The virual keyboard of this phone is not good at all for this phone. Don’t use it guys.

Personally speaking I am using the keyboard of this phone and is very good and quite responsive, yes there are some key buttons that are missing from the keyboard but that’s completely ok for me. You don’t feel the same fun of typing in the virtual screen keyboard as you get in the physical keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    From what I have seen in the videos, the keyboard of this phone is not looking good at all, that’s all I can say here. the lack of symbols, presence of caps lock button, no @ symbol, no ALT key, no magnifying glass / search key are some of the reasons why I did not like the keyboard of this phone. So that’s what I am saying here. Anyways the people who have used this phone will be having better knowledge about the keyboard of this phone. so what do you all have to say about this, please comment on the same. I am waiting for the response.
    Here a guy has mentioned that having a caps lock key in the keyboard is a negative point, I mean who said that. I prefer to use a caps lock key instead of using the shift key for the upper case characters. The @ symbol is used a lot number of times during the mailing purpose which should have been added. Sadly it is not been. But I am seeing that a lot of people are getting on the debate whether this phone should be having the physical keyboard or not. If you ask me then I would definitely say yes.