Thread: What changes would you like to see in Motorola Droid 4?

What changes would you like to see in Motorola Droid 4?

Hey people, thought of starting this thread to know some views from you all as if what do you all think about this phone and if you all are given a chance of making some changes in this phone then what changes would you like to see In this phone? That’s what I want to know? Any modifications that you all would like to add In this phone then please feel free to comment here.

cool Re: What changes would you like to see in Motorola Droid 4?

A finger print scanner would have been a good option to go with rather than the face unlock that is there, seriously I think anybody can surpass the face unlock technique by showing some photographs of the person who is having that device and that’s the way it is done. So that should be changed. Also I don’t like the battery of the phone it can barely last up to a single day that’s all I have observed here.

Re: What changes would you like to see in Motorola Droid 4?

Well I can’t think much about the changes to be brought out in the phone. Since the phone appears to me a nearly perfect phone that I had thought. So nothing much changes except the screen, even more brighter screen would have been an added joy for me but since it is not there then it is completely ok.

The phone should have been much lighter, an on/off switch for the keyboard lights, even that is missing. Ability to change the brightness is also missing in this phone . so all these changes I would like to see in the phone.

Rather than the microsd card option giving in flash memory is a better option because as our needs are increasing we should definitely have a flash memory rather than the sd card one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Rather than the microsd card option giving in flash memory is a better option because as our needs are increasing we should definitely have a flash memory rather than the sd card one.
    I somewhat agree to what you have said here today lots of applications can be stored In the cloud storage so that reduces the amount of space in the phone. you don’t need to utilize much space In the phone take an example of google music all the music’s can be stored there and you can listen to it anytime whenever you need it. So its that simple.

So this is what I have to say over here.

I would like to change the power button as well as the camera button of this phone. I also miss the trackball as well in the phone. The power button is quite difficult to press and is quite hard sometimes to wake up the phone. Even the camera button is quite sturdy sometimes and hence makes us difficult while clicking some pictures. Rest everything is quite good. Well my main findout was the keyboard when I opened up the phone the first thing that I checked is the keyboard of the phone and it was quite good and 10 times better than the droid 2.

ohmy Re: What changes would you like to see in Motorola Droid 4?

I cant believe that nobody has voted for the ICS in this phone , why don’t you all have voted for that. We want ICS in this phone and hence that would be my primary requirement for this phone that’s it!

The lock button of this phone is placed in a very awkward position. I would like to have it in the side position which is the normal position of majority of the phones. So that’s what the position I would like to have. Plus this phone is missing a good case as well. the majority of the cases that I have come across are not so well built and it usually appears quite cheap. My phone would not be so protected with this case.