Thread: Picture quality of Motorola Droid 4?

Picture quality of Motorola Droid 4?

Hey guys anyone checked the picture quality of this phone, that’s what I want to know. So do anyone know something about it or have some pics taken from it then you can kindly upload it over here, so that even I can have a check about the same and give my comments on it. I just want to know how does the camera performs with the stock flash and without it in the low light areas, so that’s what I want to know? Can you all tell me about it.

Your responses would be highly appreciated.

Re: Picture quality of Motorola Droid 4?

It has a 8 megapixel camera and I must tell you that the picture quality is quite average to speak the less. I did not find it so great that I would give it a 5 on 5 but I can surely give it a 3 and a half out of 5. The auto focus feature is quite good and reduces the shooting time, so that’s why a a half mark extra on that. Rest everything is ok. I hope I am clear on this topic.

I clicked a indoor image from my phone when the light was low, just want to say that the image quality was average. Even with the flash on the image was not perfectly clear and with the flash off it was looking better than the flash on. So I would say it is pretty average and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    It has a 8 megapixel camera and I must tell you that the picture quality is quite average to speak the less. I did not find it so great that I would give it a 5 on 5 but I can surely give it a 3 and a half out of 5. The auto focus feature is quite good and reduces the shooting time, so that’s why a a half mark extra on that. Rest everything is ok. I hope I am clear on this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    I clicked a indoor image from my phone when the light was low, just want to say that the image quality was average. Even with the flash on the image was not perfectly clear and with the flash off it was looking better than the flash on. So I would say it is pretty average and nothing else.
    I don’t believe you guys well I found them quite interesting I just don’t understand what is it that you did not like in this phone? the camera was exceptional for me. I and my friend who owns a Xperia neo decided to test the image quality and on clicking under different lighting conditions. I found out that Motorola is way ahead of the xperia. The flash is much powerful and so is the clarity. That’s why I can easily say that the camera of the droid 4 phone is quite good and I would love to have it. That’s all I can say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaaruchandra View Post
    I don’t believe you guys well I found them quite interesting I just don’t understand what is it that you did not like in this phone? the camera was exceptional for me. I and my friend who owns a Xperia neo decided to test the image quality and on clicking under different lighting conditions. I found out that Motorola is way ahead of the xperia. The flash is much powerful and so is the clarity. That’s why I can easily say that the camera of the droid 4 phone is quite good and I would love to have it. That’s all I can say here.
    You know what I can’t believe you for what you have said here, Sony ericsson has always been a good camera phone and their lens are far much better than any other phones be it nokia or Samsung. The cybershot technology is induced only in the sony phones and for me that is the best technology for any digital camera, that’s all I can say. If you have some proofs then come up with the attachment showing the images of xperia neo on one end and the droid 4 on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    You know what I can’t believe you for what you have said here, Sony ericsson has always been a good camera phone and their lens are far much better than any other phones be it nokia or Samsung. The cybershot technology is induced only in the sony phones and for me that is the best technology for any digital camera, that’s all I can say. If you have some proofs then come up with the attachment showing the images of xperia neo on one end and the droid 4 on the other.
    Here are both the images that I am attaching here one if from the neo click and the one is droid 4 click. The left one is Xperra Neo and the right one is of Droid 4.