Thread: Poor Designing of PlayStation Vita need to be revised

Poor Designing of PlayStation Vita need to be revised

no doubt the device is very powerful , I really like the technology, internal hardware look great as well and already preordered mine. But I dint like the look of this device . the oval shape is really unattractive and was a poor choice. It would be far better if it had a rectangular shape to handheld. The indented/concave analog sticks far more comfortable than the one of the Playstation Vita convex analog sticks. The screen should be bezel that the high up. May be something with the OS also look gaudy. Don’t you people agree with this , what do you people like to say about this please share

Re: Poor Designing of PlayStation Vita need to be revised

Well as far as I am concern, I like the oval shape looks very comfortable. And as far as the analog stick is concern it is same like the dual shock controller, very common and comfortable. And you might be telling this by looking on the images of this device but in really it look far more better than the picture . plus there are lot of image on the web that is not the final version of the product

Everyone has their own opinion and each one has different. That only thing that I will agree is the analog sticks which need to be improved , rest all looks really fine to me , beside I will not going for the looks but he performance so that don’t matter to me

I believe the Playstation Vita certainly looks aesthetically pleasing. And, I think it is good how it is, rounded on the sides, instead of the square shape. It just fits to the hands easly . In my opinion, I suppose the Playstation Vita appearance more aesthetically pleasant then any apple product I have seen.

Having held the DS for several hours countless times playing Pokemon, I can most certainly attest to the fact that my hands cramp up after only 1 hour at the most. It gets so bad to the point where I put a nerf cover or grip on my DS just so I can hold it without cramping, and it STILL cramps. I despise the design of ALL Apple devices, any way, and to me, curves are far better than corners.

As far as I am concerned, I think square is the shape to go when a designer is lazy. I mean , why might you need to craft your device the similar shape as all else out there? . Sony spends a huge amount of money in the developing the Vita and many of that go into design. This means testing a variety of designs with many of people to see what is the best shape for comfort and aesthetic value. So there should be a motive the display is where it is, I’m sure the designers weren’t just all blind . There must also be a motive for the round shape, it is more ergonomic.

This has the PSP feel . It's not painful, however it wouldn't be uncomfortable with a rectangular or the tablet shape either. I surely don't imagine it's comparatively comfortable to hold than the iPad or 3DS.