Thread: PlayStation Vita web browser won’t support full HTML5

PlayStation Vita web browser won’t support full HTML5

does anyone has seen it I was just browsing over the web , when I saw this video on the YouTube that said that the PlayStation Vita web browser don’t support the full HTML5 , its score like 31 out of 200 while testing . Look like the Sony had lied about this, I wish they update their browser on the launched day. This is really bad since the adobe isn’t porting flash or supported it .

Re: PlayStation Vita web browser won’t support full HTML5

Yeah actually who purchase a vita to surf the web? Providing it supports the games that are prepared for it I am contentm I haven’t used my PS3 to browse can’t see why I would required to on a Vita. so I’m not getting the vita to surf the web I’m getting it to play games which is amazing and it will do great so there's nothing you can say about the vita that true that will make me not want it

HTML5 video support is in fact totally browser based. The browser supports any H.264 or else WebM the site has a video tag with moreover both videos or one and your browser plays it. yet has a good fall back routine all the way down to flash if the plug-in exists for the platform. HTML 5's support for stuff related to flashes usual purposes that we have long forget about is a dissimilar story. HTML 5 is still a developing standard.

Flash isn't vital however lacking it give a sort of inconvenience. remind me of the time in class where a bunch of classmates were talking on a game then the people with an iPhone effort to load the official website that was the entire coded in flash. We all had a laugh but finally something that uses flash can't be taken honestly anyways.

Kind of difficult to drop flash while it doesn't contain it. However like others have said, it may get a FW update with it built-in. The PSP and perhaps the Ericson are the only Playstation devices to contain it, PSP after a FW update. Doesn’t trouble me either way. I almost in no way surf the web on the PSP or the Ps3. I make use of it for what it's intended to be, a gaming machine.

Hi guys I need help on this I need to ask you that , will the browser on the PlayStation vita will support the website that is older than the HTML5, can support. Is there anyone here know this I would be really appreciate if you help me on this I would be glad

As far as I kwon there are many website that don’t support or still transitioning to HTML5, so the HTML5 will have not that much impact on the browsing experience . so I see this is not that big issue at this time to be discussed

in view of the PS3 power flash does not run that good . as well i don’t actually require flash however i like to see latest Jap Animes they are entirely hosted in flash videos except someone knows a place that uses HTML5.