Thread: Need help on downloading PlayStation Vita games/demos via PC?

Need help on downloading PlayStation Vita games/demos via PC?

hi guys

I need help on this issue, I want to download the PlayStation Vita games/demos trough the PC. I don’t have the PS3 with me and I know the content manager assistant program is what should do the job for me but sadly that is not appears to be helpful . so is there any one there can help me on this regard, I will be really appreciating this.

Thanks in advance

Re: Need help on downloading PlayStation Vita games/demos via PC?

The fact that the content manager is use to just transfer the items between the computer and the PlayStation Vita and if I am not wrong you want to purchase the game and that is not possible on it you need to do it form PS3 or PlayStation Vita. I wish that change this in the future and also the Media go isn't supported by the PlayStation Vita so I don’t think this is possible

Sony should actually make this possible in the future. Currently don’t have PS3 ring now but while downloading the game on PSP, I always experienced the connection timeout and sluggish, I never able to download and big file no matter how many time you try it but still not possible . I hope, for the people who don’t have the PS3 should allowed to downloading from PS Store for the PS Vita, they really should , not that I don’t want to buy the PS3 but I just spent all of my money on Vita preorders.

If you have the problem with downloading the big file in the PSP then that might be the issue with the modem or the router , this is not the downloading problem on the PSP and I think the same will be with the vita as vita supports 802.11n

Can anyone here help me on this How do I obtain my digital games on to the PlayStation Vita? I have no broadband where I live, so no wireless, and it's a at least three hour drive to the closest town that does. Does someone know? How can I possibly can get the games on to the PlayStation Vita?

Do you already have the digital game and if you ado then hoe do you get them an if you don’t have them then , my friend I am afraid to tell you that the aonly option that you will be having is the game cards.