Thread: Motorola DROID 4 Vs. DROID RAZR Maxx

Motorola DROID 4 Vs. DROID RAZR Maxx

Hello friends, I wanted to know that which the best phone among these phones is best to get and also which is the thing good among these two phones. So you please tell me that which is the best. Thank you.

Re: Motorola DROID 4 Vs. DROID RAZR Maxx

The keyboard on the Motorola DROID 4 is incredible. I was for a Droid 2, I am very much use to typing on after some practice during the chatting with friends, but it requires no "getting used to" feeling at all. It is fantastic in everything feature and it is perfect.

I have jump from slider phone to Thunderbolt about a year ago. What the people have to say about it, I really miss keyboard. Enough so that I was able to get the thunderbolt which was not been used and it was lying around for a Statosphere. I loved have the phone which has the slider but I do not want to go with the phone which is having smaller screen and slow phone.

I was thinking for going for the DROID RAZR Maxx but show couple of the problem with the phone so decide that I should not go for it and also it was not best, where the DROID 4 is the best and like it very much it is having the 4G LTE in it which is not been available in other phone till now, so I would recommend you that you better go for the Droid 4 it will be the best option for you.

I have compare both of the phone and there many thing which I liked in the Droid 4, as it is the latest phone but I would like to check the below link and think about it, which are the features you will really like to have for you and which will be the best.
    DROID 4 and DROID RAZR Maxx

I think that you better check the on the website which will be helpful and also it is best thing to check both of the phones, if you wanted to see as per the usage then there are problem in the RAZR Maxx and also in 4, so you cannot depend on one phone and I would say that you better check it for yourself which is the best and whose features are very nice for you.

There is been the problem of the battery of the Maxx, it goes very much done and also quickly, where the droid 4 is been concern I have not used it and not much familiar with the features.

There are problems on the phone where you will getting less problem on Droid 4 as it is the latest phone and not been used by most of the people in the market, when it will become older as the maxx then you might be knowing the phone, beside the problem in the phone Droid 4 is having good features which are mostly same in the maxx, you can check from the above user link.