Thread: Motorola Droid 4 vs. HTC Droid Incredible

Motorola Droid 4 vs. HTC Droid Incredible

Hello friends, I have heard that the screen of Motorola Droid 4 is not at all good; most of the people are using the phone and finding the problem with it. So I wanted to know that if I wanted to select any one phone then which I should get where there is been the battery problem with the HTC Droid Incredible. So please suggest me. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Droid 4 vs. HTC Droid Incredible

The thing which I liked about the Motorola Droid 4 is the physical size of it. Where you check the other phone such as the Motorola Razr Maxx, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, if you add a larger battery to it. I have purchased the Seidio 3500mAh extended battery and it is working very nice. I used the phone daily and mostly it is been used. I am using the HTC Droid Incredible, for me the battery life is very much important. I have not used any of the keyboard phone which front facing keyboard phones like Treo's, Blackberry Curve and Samsung Saga all this phone are windows operating system phone, not android.

I think that the HTC Droid Incredible is the proper phone for you and also you will be able to use it properly, there are plenty of problems in the Motorola Droid 4, so you might not be able to work on it.

Whereas I think that the LCD screen of the HTC Droid Incredible is very much better and nice as you compare with the all the new phones beside one phone which is best in it that is LG Spectrum, it is having one of the best LCD screen on the phone and it is the best.

I would have advice you to go for Motorola Droid 4, but the screen of it is having a very weak link due to which is not making a good phone to deal with it. If you avoid that thing then it is really great phone to have it.