Thread: Getting cracking sound from Motorola Droid 4 speakers

Getting cracking sound from Motorola Droid 4 speakers

Hello friends, I was having the problem with the Motorola Droid 4 battery which I have replaced it and got a new one, now I am getting cracking sound from the speakers. I have noticed during the time of ringtone or playing some video. Does anyone else have heard or not? Do not knowing what to do. Thank you.

Re: Getting cracking sound from Motorola Droid 4 speakers

The same thing also happens in my phone, but I was not able to notice during the time of the videos or when I am talking on the phone via speakers. I have heard when I was using the Voxer application on the phone.

Even it is happening in my phone. I have observed it during the time of the call. When I am talking on the speaker then it will be good for an hour then after that it will be horrible. I have asked the people who are calling me, are they also getting the cracking noise then they said yes, so I think that it might be network problem which is making the cracking noise. I think that you better take it back to service center and get it replace for this phone.

This problem was also seen in the Droid 3, I do not know that how many are still facing, the company have not worked on it for the new phone. I think that they might have used the same hardware which was been used in the Droid 3. I have used the Droid 3, I was getting the cracking noise from the speaker and those speakers were really crappy.

It is very much weird thing, where the person who is there on the other end can hear it properly where we cannot hear it. Whenever turn the call on the speaker phone then I used to get the cracking noise and cannot hear what the person is trying to say on the phone. Cannot say anything that what is there and what is not.

I have noticed the same thing for many time, I was thinking that it might be the fault in my phone, so will be replacing it but couldn’t got the time. I have noticed it when I am making a call on Skype and during the regular call. When I am playing the audio files in the music player then I do not get that sound and even on the time of ringtone. If you are having 1 year manufacturer’s warranty then it should be covered in that. So you should get it checked from the service center.