Thread: Motorola Droid 4 Gallery Application

Motorola Droid 4 Gallery Application

Hello friends, I have recently upgraded my original Motorola Droid 4, I was trying to use the Motorola gallery application and founded that the application is not good when application with original. I wanted to know is there any other application which will be best for droid 4. So can you suggest me? Thank you.

Re: Motorola Droid 4 Gallery Application

Even I do not like the new gallery application. I have not founded any other application, but there is some of application on android market. So you can check it and find it. Where I am waiting for a ROM which will be developed for this particular phone. Which might be having so you need to have that. So let’s see that which application is coming for the phone.

There is one application in the Android market which is been named as QuickPic, so you can have look on that application. Download it on the phone and check it, if you do not like it then you remove it, the choose is yours.

I have used the QuickPic it is really awesome and I think that it will be really great for you to have it, so you need to get and it is very much easy to handle the pictures and other stuff. I have also used the original droid application which is not at all good and also not even the best to have it on the phone. Even you cannot do multi select with that application. There are couples of the other application which are been available.

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    I have used the QuickPic it is really awesome and I think that it will be really great for you to have it, so you need to get and it is very much easy to handle the pictures and other stuff. I have also used the original droid application which is not at all good and also not even the best to have it on the phone. Even you cannot do multi select with that application. There are couples of the other application which are been available.
    No you can do the multi select with the Motorola application, when you are viewing the photos or the looking at your list of photos then tab on the menu button then you will get the select multiple option so you can select that and delete or copy the photos which you wanted to do.