Thread: PlayStation Vita accessories now on sale (available)

PlayStation Vita accessories now on sale (available)

So I was just taking a walk on the street saw that the GameStop was selling the vita accessories , don’t know about anywhere else but it is now available on the GameStop near me , so you can get everything but the PlayStation Vita itself and the game . saw few stuff and like to say that look almost okay . but the carry case for the vita looks bit odd . the memory and the game card case don’t fit the vita case so you need to carry them separately. Does anyone else spotted any shop selling on the PlayStation Vita accessories and did you like them. Please do comment

Re: PlayStation Vita accessories now on sale (available)

Yeah I know the accessories released early but this info is really nice can you tell me did you see any of the non Sony accessory . I would like to known them although I am planning to get most of accessories from the on Amazon.

I don’t think they had any of the non Sony accessories available over there just the official one. And while I was there I saw the and played the demo on the PlayStation Vita, really awesome man . and the store manager told me that they are going to release the PlayStation together on the same time , I am going to get the 3G one

I got the call from the GameStop and they told me that all the accessory that I have preordered has been came in but I couldn’t get it as I was little busy at that time . will going to get it tomorrow .

My GameStop have the accessories for preorder...I don’t suppose I might need to preorder a screen protector although. It’s kind of odd . I think just some GameStop have them, like just some GameStop have demo Vitas, which mine doesn’t have any.

This is really very frustrating, a moment ago I came from my local best buy, and they also does not have demo vitas. They're not even certain if they are having the to get a midnight release. Wish my best buy might do a midnight release. They've previously confirmed their not

That should not be true Did you talked to anyone in the gaming section? I believe not all best buy will have them about their necks similar to the others are doing, in any case mine didn't, I had to request like 5 times if they have the demo unit fortunately they did. But they told me that, they aren’t having the a midnight release which is a shame. I called my best buy and they told me just the first edition bundle get released early