Thread: Podcasts do not show up in iPod classic after synchronizing with iTunes

Podcasts do not show up in iPod classic after synchronizing with iTunes

I have iPod classic and it is working fine. I have recently subscribed to podcast from the iTunes in my computer and after that I have connected my iPod with my computer and synchronized but after doing that also I podcast does not show up in the iPod. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Podcasts do not show up in iPod classic after synchronizing with iTunes

Well I have gone thought he problem which you are facing with your iPod and I would like to tell you that you should first check whether the podcast which you have subscribed are configured to synchronize with iPod. if podcast synchronize option is not selected then you should select that and then your problem will get solved.

Yes I will suggest you the same. With my iPod nano same problem was occurred and after that I have come to know that podcast sync option was not selected. Now after that I have selected the podcast sync option and after selecting that my problem get solved. You should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to select podcast sync option in iTunes then you have to follow these steps. You have to first open iTunes in your computer and after opening the iTunes you have to connect your iPod with your computer and then you have to click on your iPod device in the iTunes. Now after that you have to see whether podcast option is checked or not. If it is not checked then you have to check it and then synchronize it again and then your problem will get solved. If you need any more information then let me know.

I did exactly what you have said and after selecting the podcast option when I synchronized my iPod again and then when I checked at that time podcast was there in my iPod. now I am not experiencing any problem. Thank you for helping me.