Thread: Why MacBook Pro is expensive?

Why MacBook Pro is expensive?

I am looking to purchase MacBook Pro. But I know that they are quite expensive as compared to the all the other laptop brand available in the market. So any of the users can tell me why MacBook Pro are so expensive?

Re: Why MacBook Pro is expensive?

Macbook pro having faster processor called as i7 processor. Macbook pro is machine from single piece of aluminum, an engineering breakthrough that replaced many parts with just once.it is called unibody.It’s Infrastructure is very nice than other laptop.it is well polished and refined. Other thing about this laptop is having good attractive display bacsuse it has just made by Led Screen.Touchpad is also very nice as compared to the other laptop.Now coming to the USB port , the connection and port on macbook pro-Magsafe Power, Gigabyte Ethernet, Thunderbolt and along with SDXC and USB input and output are smartly Integrated at side of notebook.

Yes, you said I completely agree with you but it involved so many feature along with you have explained above. If you consider configuration of that laptop it has height about 0.95 inches(2.41cm),width is 14.35 inches(36.4cm),Depth is 9.82 inches (24.9cm) and the weight is 5.6 pounds(2.54kg).Now coming to the communication it cantons wi-fi wireless networking and Bluetooth 2.1EDR(Enhance Data Rate).If you battery and power of this macbook pro look very different from others.Built in 77.5 –wat-hours .Magsafe power port.

Including all above feature so we can say that the price of that particular macbook pro is high.Along with this I just wanted to know what is the unique feature of this macbook pro.

The unique feature of this macbook pro is It contains TTS technology which means Text-to -speech .That can read aloud selection of text and Entire document. Mac TTS includes various male and female Voice. Built in spelling checking and grammar checking.It’s really beneficial for children.

I have been using macbook pro for a while now and also have used sony, hp, dell laptops earlier. Regarding the price, i would say macbook pro is worth the price you pay. All features are by far excellent, compared to other laptops. Do not think about investing more in macbook pro, because your macbook pro is going to last longer than other laptops and at the end, you are going to invest the same amount of money - either buy 2 laptops in couple of years or use just one macbook pro for couple of years.