Thread: How to set Parental control in ipod touch

How to set Parental control in ipod touch

Hi guys I am using iPod touch and some time my younger brother also use my iPod and that is why I want to set parental control so he that he cannot access the YouTube and some other application and some websites. Please tell me what I should do to this. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to set Parental control in ipod touch

In your iPod touch you can set limitations for the use of some application and also turn off YouTube access. For that you have to Enable Restrictions in your iPod touch. First go to the setting and then select general. After that you have to tap on restrictions. Now after that you have to tap on enable restrictions and after that you have to block whatever you want.

If you want to know anything more then let me know.

If you want to block particular website access then you will need to block Safari from restrictions and You should download web browser for iPod touch which have option for site filtering. From restrictions you can also block installing application and removing applications.

Yes I agree with above post. In my iPod touch I have also looking for the Parental control option and first I have turned off YouTube and also disabled Safari browser. Now after that I have open iTune store in my iPod touch and then I have downloaded iWonder Pro. It is very nice application and it has site filtering option. Now I can block the sites which I wanted. I think you should also try this solution.

According to me you should download Mobicip Safe Browser from iTunes store. This browser is very userfriendly and it has all the features Air Print support, this browser is specially designed for educational internet and secure browsing. I think it will be helpful for you.