Thread: After disconnecting call the black screen appears in Apple iphone 4.

Arrow After disconnecting call the black screen appears in Apple iphone 4.

I am using Apple iphone 4. This is very nice phone. The performance of this phone is very nice. But now I am having a problem with this phone. When I disconnect the call then sudden black screen appears. So I need to restart my phone. This is unaccepted from the Apple iphone 4. Is this normal..?? Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: After disconnecting call the black screen appears in Apple iphone 4.

My iphone 4 gives same result when I disconnect any call. This is very annoying. The black screen remains after pressing home button. I am frustrated now because of this problem and I am not able to figure out a way. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Please help me. Any help would be appreciated.

idea Re: After disconnecting call the black screen appears in Apple iphone 4.

This is not a big issue. We can solve this problem easily. Press Sleep button and lock your screen and again unlock the screen then this black screen disappears automatically. So if the black screen displayed my iphone then I use this trick to solve my problem.

Re: After disconnecting call the black screen appears in Apple iphone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tau-Mai View Post
    My iphone 4 gives same result when I disconnect any call. This is very annoying. The black screen remains after pressing home button. I am frustrated now because of this problem and I am not able to figure out a way. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Please help me. Any help would be appreciated.
    This is the problem of your phone’s operating system. This problem can be solved by updating your software version. So search for the software update and download and install in your iphone 4 Updating operating system is the best solution for solving this problem.

sad Re: After disconnecting call the black screen appears in Apple iphone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    This is the problem of your phone’s operating system. This problem can be solved by updating your software version. So search for the software update and download and install in your iphone 4 Updating operating system is the best solution for solving this problem.
    Thank you very much for the replies but your solution not works for me. Locking and unlocking screen is temporary solution. My Software version is already updated but still I am experiencing same problem. Does anyone have any more suggestions or ideas to solve this problem?

ThumbsUp Re: After disconnecting call the black screen appears in Apple iphone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tau-Mai View Post
    Thank you very much for the replies but your solution not works for me. Locking and unlocking screen is temporary solution. My Software version is already updated but still I am experiencing same problem. Does anyone have any more suggestions or ideas to solve this problem?
    If your phone is already upgraded then you need to perform basic troubleshooting steps. These steps are listed in user Guide of iPhone. Appendix B of the user Guide is helpful to solve this problem. If you want to download user Guide then you can also download user manual from here also:- Download iphone User Guide