Thread: QuasarMX media player in Nokia N9

QuasarMX media player in Nokia N9

I like this phone and the best thing that I liked about this phone is the QuasarMX media player. This is having a very good user interface and that is user friendly. This is having the Max Finder like music explorer with the great looks and the best part is that, it is able to connect to the LastFM. With Last.fm you can easily record what you listen to on various players.

Re: QuasarMX media player in Nokia N9

Yes, this is really a good media player. This can be considered as an alternative media player for the Nokia N9. This looks very smart and it can be very fast / easy to create / clear playlist, an integrated search is also on board. It gives information about the currently playing track and this is very much on demand. This is information is like the artist, the new album, the song played for matching text or information on file, everything that is possible. There is an equalizer is well planned.

This is going to be available for the Android, Symbian, Windows and OS X. All this technology is currently in beta status. So please check if something does not really functional and if you found a bug then you can write an e-mail and describe the whole thing to the developer so that we will get a bug free product at the final release.

This is really a very good application but it is not having the support for the WMA files. If they can add the support for the WMA files then I will consider that as the best app. Anyways, overall it is a good app to use.

QuasarMX is the light-weight and quick music player which is made for the mobile phones. This is compr;ise with a lot of the features that a modern desktop is having. I am talking about the features like library overview and filtering. This is able to handle large libraries without any problem. Last.fm and LyricWiki are the best one that I found in this and it is already mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    This is really a very good application but it is not having the support for the WMA files. If they can add the support for the WMA files then I will consider that as the best app. Anyways, overall it is a good app to use.
    Hey very good catch but I would like to tell you that now with the new version of this, you will also get the support for the WMA files. Click here to download the new version of the QuasarMX media player.

I would like to warn you for something here before installing the new version of this. If you have installed the older version of the QuasarMX media player in your phone then you will have to uninstall the previously installed QuasarMX from your phone and then install the new version. If you start to install the new version of this directly without uninstalling the previous version that the installation will fail directly.