Thread: Cannot use the FM transmitter together with the Internet Radio 3.04 app in Nokia N8

Cannot use the FM transmitter together with the Internet Radio 3.04 app in Nokia N8

I had no problems with the internet radio version 3.03. this is one of the best feature that I liked in my phone, but after updating to the version 3.04. it is not working at all, the radio plays for a certain while but then it stops. This problem has started after I updated to the latest version, that’s when it has started giving me problems. I just don’t understand why nokia does not do the testing of such kind of work.

Re: Cannot use the FM transmitter together with the Internet Radio 3.04 app in Nokia N8

Well I am using 3G connection to start the Internet Radio application and yes it does takes some time to load but don’t worry, it starts playing fine. The internet radio is working fine in my Nokia N8, so I don’t understand what kind of problem are you facing?

Re: Cannot use the FM transmitter together with the Internet Radio 3.04 app in Nokia N8

I am using Absolute Radio and it is working fine for me like the above user has said you have to be patient a while it is taking to load but that’s completely ok. No matter it is a wifi or a 3G connection but it is playing quite fine for me, that’s what I want to say here. so don’t expect the radio to get started as when it is loading, wait for a while, allow it to load completely and then start. That’s what I want to say here.

Hi I would ask you to revert back to the previous version, I think that would be the ideal thing for you to work on. Well if you were very much happy with the previous version and if the internet radio was working fine with version 3.03 then it is always better to revert back to the previous version and then install it in your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    Hi I would ask you to revert back to the previous version, I think that would be the ideal thing for you to work on. Well if you were very much happy with the previous version and if the internet radio was working fine with version 3.03 then it is always better to revert back to the previous version and then install it in your phone.
    Ok then how will I be able to get that previous version? I am not having the link or the version at all. So how will I be able to get that, will I be able to get that in ovi store or what? Please tell me?

Dude no need to do that I have got an attachment for you, first of all uninstall the 3.04 version, download this new version in your phone and install it in your phone, that’s how it is done and nothing else.
    Attached Files Attached Files