Thread: Accidentally uninstalled the facebook widget in Nokia C5-03, how to get it back?

Accidentally uninstalled the facebook widget in Nokia C5-03, how to get it back?

Stuck in this kind of silly problem, I accidentally uninstalled this widget in my phone and now I want to know how would I be able to recover it back, that’s what I want to know? I am not even able to find it in the ovi store and hence I am seeking some help from you guys, if I would be able to install the widget or not? If you all have any attachment for the facebook widget then please do forward this to me that would be better.

Re: Accidentally uninstalled the facebook widget in Nokia C5-03, how to get it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Shipirist View Post
    Stuck in this kind of silly problem, I accidentally uninstalled this widget in my phone and now I want to know how would I be able to recover it back, that’s what I want to know? I am not even able to find it in the ovi store and hence I am seeking some help from you guys, if I would be able to install the widget or not? If you all have any attachment for the facebook widget then please do forward this to me that would be better.
    Ok that’s indeed a serious problem, I don’t think so you will get the widget from ovi store, the only option that you have is to visit the nokia care and ask then to install the widget for you. I don’t think so the widget would be easily available in the internet and even if it is available then there is a constant scare of the threats entering your system via. That application. So you need to be very carefull of that and then continue with your steps.

Re: Accidentally uninstalled the facebook widget in Nokia C5-03, how to get it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Shipirist View Post
    Hi just download and install the application that I am attaching over here that would be better for you. So here is the attachment for you do download it and install. Don’t worry it is a very safe application and I have tested the same in my phone as well. it works I am sure that it will do it for you as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

smile Re: Accidentally uninstalled the facebook widget in Nokia C5-03, how to get it back?

Ok thanks for that but will it get installed as soon as I download and install them? Or is there anything else that I have to keep in mind during the installation, that is what I want to know? So is there anything else that I have to keep in my mind then do let me know about it. Please waiting for the help.

Just ensure that your api bridge must be the 1.00(0) virtion and nothing else. You need to first install the facebook installer file and then the widget file, that’s it and nothing else.

I hope that’s pretty clear of what I have said here anything else that you need to ask then please do let me know.

i tried to open files you have atteched but i wouldnt open..how can i suppose to open it?

DaminiAMD thank you so much for your help...my facebook start working now..thank you once again..

wow its really working