Thread: Nokia N8’s voice command is not working for all the languages

Nokia N8’s voice command is not working for all the languages

Hello everyone the voice command of this nokia n8 phone is not working for all the languages at all. Well I have kept the user interface in the Portuguese mode and when I switch it to the English mode and if I have to call some names from the phone which are Portugal names then it does not fetch me the result at all. So that’s what I want to say here.

I feel there should be a separate workaround for the two settings i.e. Ui Language, Voice Language. Anyone knows a workaround by which I would be able to fix this issue then do let me know about it that would be better for me that’s all I can say here.

Re: Nokia N8’s voice command is not working for all the languages

Well you can get it fixed only when you are keeping the phone language as Portugal as well as the voice language as Portugal that’s when it would identify the names correctly. Rest I don’t think so there is any other workaround.

Take your phone to the nokia care, they would surely advise you something on that. I will agree with what the above user has said but still there is always a last option and that is the nokia care. Hope you would get some help from there.

Dude there is application called as Vlingo which allows users to speak into their mobile device and what it will do is allow the popular applications to carry out their respective functions . many features such as dialing, sending a sms, updating a facebook status can be very well done with this particular application. It is a very popular application among the nokia users and I would recommend you all to have a check about the same. so do check that out and let me know what do you feel about this application. For more information about the product you can visit its official page and have a peek at that application, that’s all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by dkbose View Post
    Dude there is application called as Vlingo which allows users to speak into their mobile device and what it will do is allow the popular applications to carry out their respective functions . many features such as dialing, sending a sms, updating a facebook status can be very well done with this particular application. It is a very popular application among the nokia users and I would recommend you all to have a check about the same. so do check that out and let me know what do you feel about this application. For more information about the product you can visit its official page and have a peek at that application, that’s all I can say.
    Hey thanks for that reply buddy, but that application does not have support for the Portuguese language at all and hence my problem begins from where it had ended.