Thread: Nokia 701 showing ‘Home screen memory full delete some applications’ error

Nokia 701 showing ‘Home screen memory full delete some applications’ error

I have got this phone and I was very interested in exploring a lot of applications in my phone and hence I did open a lot of applications for sometime such as facebook, my music, gtalk and many more. After that I got an error saying that ‘Home screen memory full delete some applications’. This is ridiculous if a phone which is having so much memory and sufficient ram then why it is not allowing me to run different applications in this game, that’s what I am not getting at all. Better it would be if you all can give me some help about this that’s what I am saying here. any help would be much appreciated from you all.

cool Re: Nokia 701 showing ‘Home screen memory full delete some applications’ error

Have you kept any download process going on in the background. If yes then it happens sometime, no matter how much powerful your processor is or how much sufficient ram do you have it is bound to happen. So don’t worry. Just turn off your phone and stop any kind of download process and always keep a backup of your phone such that such kind of mishaps would be averted that’s what I want to warn you first. It is always safe to have a backup. So that you would be able to restore it any point of time.

Re: Nokia 701 showing ‘Home screen memory full delete some applications’ error

Quote Originally Posted by Shantiprakash View Post
    I have got this phone and I was very interested in exploring a lot of applications in my phone and hence I did open a lot of applications for sometime such as facebook, my music, gtalk and many more. After that I got an error saying that ‘Home screen memory full delete some applications’. This is ridiculous if a phone which is having so much memory and sufficient ram then why it is not allowing me to run different applications in this game, that’s what I am not getting at all. Better it would be if you all can give me some help about this that’s what I am saying here. any help would be much appreciated from you all.
    Well that message says that you will have to delete any of the widgets that is there in the home screen. I think there is no sufficient memory in the home screen that’s why it is giving you an error.

Re: Nokia 701 showing ‘Home screen memory full delete some applications’ error

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    Well that message says that you will have to delete any of the widgets that is there in the home screen. I think there is no sufficient memory in the home screen that’s why it is giving you an error.
    Yes you are absolutely right widgets and shortcuts do come in various sizes and sometimes if you get such error then delete any particular widget that is there in the home screen which is of not much use for you. I am having the same phone and i would be glad to tell you that I have made use of all the 6 home screens and there was no problem at all. Don’t blame the phone it is a very nice phone, just do whatever I have asked you to do over here and that would be enough for your phone to get back on the track.