Thread: Does TomTom has map that covers Cyprus

Does TomTom has map that covers Cyprus

Hi guys

I need a help on this actually I will be going to Cyprus this summer plus will like to take my GO540 along with me . Do the Greek maps contain Cyprus, plus how complete are they?
    I have seen a some article that says it's not well cover, however that was very long time what are the new updates .

Re: Does TomTom has map that covers Cyprus

There is no information on this and I purchase the Greece maps, however on this I unable search any Cypriot towns, and unable to see the east of Rhodes. Well I have already complained about this to the Tomtom. somebody here have any idea ? I don't want to go to that place but I find no maps of Cyprus appear.

I'm sorry to say that they don't haev a map of Cyprus available at this point in time. You be able to observe the coverage of the maps that they have , which will be made up to dates if and when the will put in additional countries in the future.

I have been looking the web for TomTom maps of Cyprus with no success. As the Cyprus is Europe, so that should be no reason that this could taking so long? Will there be any news on the development of the Cyprus map.

Many maps are obtainable for the various TomTom products. But they don’t have any maps offered for the region you have specified. And still; there is no hopes to release the maps in query they should offer their customers as much options as possible as a company. Consequently, very probable that they will be giving such maps in the future.

Thanks for the reply but is that means that the map for the Cyprus will not be available. That is really bad but can anyone here can tell me that does the map will be likely to available . does anyone here know anything on this , I will be glad to know this

Thanks

On the Cyprus GPS map, I think there IS one available there . And I have got it .It's in the Mitac Mio 168 (handheld GPS/PDA) with the maps through the Map Factor for Pocket Navigator 6. I have no knowledge if they be able to 'converted' for make use in a Tom-tom. I hate to try in for the reason that I may screw it up.

I think because of the troubles and the reality it's still split; there are a lot of places on the island that taking pictures isn't permissible, I actually can't observe them taking too gladly to a camera van filming all corner and cleft. So this is my conclusion think it's just too political.And then again there are a lot of roads which are new, being construct and added/upgraded now it might be ample bother for somewhat that might be obsolete rapidly and require an additional load of trouble to update.

I don't believe we be able to see maps for a long time.